On this page:
Sign up for our Scorecard Update newsletter
Discover how Scorecard can help you and your community by signing up for our quarterly newsletter and other program updates.
Q2, 2023 Scorecard Update
- The latest Scorecard customer survey results, including:
- 94% of households are taking action as a result of their Scorecard assessment
- 100% agreed their assessor acted in a professional manner and in their best interests
- 98% agreed their assessor provided:
- useful and personalised information,
- additional information to the certificate, and
- answered all their questions well
- 97% agreed their assessor explained the rating and certificate well
- 96% agreed their assessor provided a clear list of priorities to help achieve their goals.
- Discounted Scorecard assessments now available across Victoria, thanks to the Victorian Energy Upgrades program
- How Scorecard can support households to transition to an all-electric home
- The webinar for local governments is now available on our website
- Scorecard at the National Energy Efficiency Conference in Sydney.
Q1, 2023 Scorecard Update
- 114 assessors accredited across Australia
- 7,695 homes assessed
- Scorecard on 9News!
- Webinar for local governments
- Spotlight on local governments running Scorecard programs:
- City of Adelaide, Randwick City Council, Banyule City Council
- Find us on YouTube
- Tips to prepare your home for winter
Q4, 2022 Scorecard Update
That's a wrap on 2022!
Another successful year for Scorecard, thanks to the hard work of our Australia-wide community of Scorecard assessors.
- 29 new assessors accredited
- over 1,300 homes assessed to take us to a national total of 7,341
- supported 7 home energy performance programs run by state and territory governments
- Scorecard to become a new activity under Victorian Energy Upgrades
- All-electric Scorecard option now available, thanks to the ACT government
- 'Get it right' with the Undercover Architect podcast feature
Page last updated: 30/08/23